3.08.2011

Rainbow Circle Garland

Erin Dollar on Etsy has inspired many a crafter (judging by my google images search) to make these felt rainbow circle garlands.  I saw a tutorial on someone's blog and I can't remember where!

I feel so bad!

But I decided to copy it myself, but with what I had: paper and a circle punch!  I just went through all my paper scraps to find a rainbow's worth and started punching and sorting.


Then I sorted them as redorangeyellowgreenbluepurple line-up, and started just doing a straight stitch across them all!

I double looped one over my mantle,


And then draped one over my cute St. Patty's subway art


Probably took me all of 30 minutes!  Try it, you'll like it!  I even had enough to give some to Glitta!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...