2.11.2011

Glitta's No-Sew No-Cost Pillow Bench



Does that sound dreamy or what?
No- sew and No-cost? Sign me up! 

So these are just 2 old pillows that I tied 2 old sweaters around. The black one is sort of pinned in the back also--but just line it up on the bench and no one will know. Then the pins from the black pillow are clips for my girls hair--the black heart jewel is from Joann's. And they are actually just clipped right onto the sweater material (just in case my girls want to wear them to school while I am using the pillows). The red pillows pin is one of mine that I wear on my sweaters that I just thought worked with red and black color scheme and is pinned right on so it is not permanent either. Just find something you have around and pin it right on!! The red shag heart is from several years ago---sorry!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...