Family Fun magazine has this fun recipe for St. Patricks Day that we thought
would be fun to make with the kids! Maybe to lure the leprechauns?
- waxed paper
- 3 yogurt covered mini pretzels
- 1/4 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- green icing
- decorating sugar
- To make a batch, cover a work surface with a sheet of waxed paper. For each clover, arrange three yogurt-covered mini pretzels and a pretzel section as shown.
- Combine 1/4 teaspoon vegetable oil with 1/4 cup white chocolate chips and melt them together in the microwave according to the chips' package directions. Dab the mixture between the pretzel pieces to adhere them. Let the chocolate harden.
- Working with one clover at a time, pipe the edges and stem with green icing (we used a #8 round piping tip), then quickly sprinkle it with decorating sugar (we used white, light green, and dark green).
- To save sugar, sprinkle each clover on a small piece of waxed paper. After you've covered a few treats, use the paper to funnel the extra sugar back into its jar.
Post a Comment