6.30.2011

What made the snob list for this 4th?

Ok we are down to the last Friday before the 4th it is go time for me since I am on my way up to the mountains for the long weekend. I wanted to let you get a peek at what I am definitely going to be making and taking with me. Let me tell you I do just sit and stare and my screen at all the fab 4th of July stuff...it is just CRAZY CUTE all of it. But you can only do so much right? So here we go (all courtesy of our pinterest if you want to catch all the runner up's)

photo courtesy of lisastorms.typepad.com
This will be our place setting, so simple yet LOVE...brought to you HERE from lisastroms.typepad.com. But wait I must show you the ring...that is where it gets snobby!

photo courtest of lisastorms.tyepad.com

I mean seriously Snobby and yet so SIMPLE. Those little rubies will be adorning all the kiddies fingers!
Ok for dinner one night we will be making this
photo courtesy of google.com
and then for dessert serving these
photo from HERE.


So that is the short list. I am packed and ready to go. I hope you all have a safe and Happy 4th and enjoy something snobby yourself!

Pin It

4 comments:

Coley said...

That pizza is seriously awesome! Is that just cheese died blue for the "stars" ??

btanders said...

Love the rings. Will have to remember this for next year. The pizza is adorable! My kids will go nuts!

http://btanders.blogspot.com

Trina M Curran said...

Oh, my goodness! What great ideas! I love the pizza. I might do that too. :) My kids would love it!

Jackie said...

Love the strawberries. They are patriotic and scrumptious looking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...