6.18.2011

Last Minute Father's Day Ideas

And when I say last minute, I mean it's 9:30 on Saturday night and you, like me, are pulling together plans to celebrate Daddy-o!

I thought I'd share a couple quick, easy ideas to make the day more special tomorrow!

Right now, I'm printing off these Amanda Parker's free tie printable, but just the cupcake toppers.  I'm going to use them as handouts for my Sunday School class tomorrow.  I teach some pretty little kids so I thought I'd just punch a couple holes in the ties and use yarn to make necktie cards to send home with them!

blog stuff.png
download them from her site here



I'm also thinking of making these super cute cupcakes from Nothing but Country:

IMG_07201.jpg



The husband is getting a new fly fishing rod tomorrow, so it would be appropriate!  Last year I made cupcakes to tie in with his other great love: golf!

DSC_0003.JPG.jpg



Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...