5.18.2011

How about a Memorial Day BBQ...and the printables too?

Now I don't know about all of you but I am READY for summer. It has been raining for what seems like FOREVER here and I am so ready. That is why when I came across this fun little BBQ post I couldn't resist grabbing it up. How charming...red and white check, hot dogs, and imagine SUN!! With Memorial Day just around the corner it is time to pull out your grill and make yourself some of these adorable free printables. They are brought to you from  Hostess (with the Mostess) if you have not been to the blog you must. (Well if you want to download the free printables you will!!)


Summer BBQ party ideas
photos courtesy of Hostess with the Mostess
This is one of the offerings they have available to download and this I think is my fav--I am envisioning this on my table with grilled onions, mango salsa, toasted buns and buffalo dogs grilling in the background.



Summer BBQ party ideas
photos coutesy of Hostess with the Mostess

Again, isn't the red and white pattern so charming? And a topper for cheese--perfectly brilliant.
So we must say...Thank you Hostess with the Mostess!
To download these printables please visit their blog for instructions and the full post on this super fun party idea!

5 comments:

Marina said...

You just got me so excited for summer!! Love this!
Stopping by from Justsewsassy.com

Katania said...

I love your ideas! I featured your printables on my Friday Favorites. Feel free to check it out at http://ktdesigns-katania.blogspot.com/2011/05/friday-favorites-memorial-day.html

Dakai88 said...

isc888 สมัคร หวยออนไลน์ สล็อตฟรีเครดิต แทงบอลสด บอลสเต็ป บาคาร่าฟรี ป็อกเด้ง ไฮโล ไก่ชนออนไลน์ มีโปรโมชั่นพิเศษเพียบ สมัครใหม่รับเครดิตฟรี ฝากถอนออโต้ 30 วินาที ฝากกขั้นต่ำ100 แทงบอลขั้นต่ำ10บาท สอบถามได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง.

Frederick Carter said...

Absolutely love this post! You’ve easily given great sustainable and ethical brands for all my needs. Thank you so much! winter leather jacket

SEO Burner said...

mens suede jackets are a classic and versatile piece of clothing that can be dressed up or down. They are made from the soft, napped leather of a goat or sheep, and come in a variety of styles, including bombers, truckers, and moto jackets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...