3.15.2011

St. Patrick's Sweater Refashion

I saw this post by Jen at Tatertots and Jello and thought the sweater/scarf refashion was so cute and right up my alley.  So when I was at Target (like I seem to be every single day of my life) and breezed through their dollar section, I saw a ruffly green scarf and LIGHTBULB!


although I should admit it was in the "$2.50" section of the dollar section


And although Jen used an old cardigan she already had, I still liked my white one at home.  So I hit up the clearance rack and voila, Target pulled through for me with a clearanced white cardigan in my size for 5 bucks.  Doesn't get much better than that!

And all it took was a quick zip around the edges with the sewing machine (one straight line with green thread) and I had a:

St. Patrick's Sweater Refashion!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I LOVE it!! Such a cute sweater refashion.

I shared it on my TT&J FB page and linked to you :)

xoxo
Jen

Elizabeth Downie said...

This is so cute! Great idea!! :)

Heather said...

This is adorable. I think I might have to check out the Dollar Spot tomorrow.

ms Joyce said...

Creative thinking .. and inexpensive. Good on you.

Rachael@Lovely Crafty Home said...

Love this so much!! Thanks for sharing!

the little darlings said...

I just saw this tutorial yesterday on tatertots and jello thinking it was such a cute idea, not relizing it was the sane one you were just telling me about! Funny stuff, turned out great!!

sageandchocolate said...

Hey ya'll,

I loved this post and included it in a roundup I did of some of my favorite St Patrick's ideas. I hope that was okay! I included a picture with a link back to this post. You can read it here: http://www.sageandchocolate.com/a-grown-up-st-pattys-day/

Thanks for the cool idea!

sageandchocolate said...

Hey ya'll,

I loved this post and included it in a roundup I did of some of my favorite St Patrick's ideas. I hope that was okay! I included a picture with a link back to this post. You can read it here: http://www.sageandchocolate.com/a-grown-up-st-pattys-day/

Thanks for the cool idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...