3.18.2011

It's time to start decorating for the next holiday...

You might be amazed how often that pops into our heads... sometimes long before another holiday is over!

We decided to give you a boost on your holiday decorating with a free Easter subway art printable:
This is sized to print as a 16 x 20, and if you print at Costco, remember to turn the Autocorrect to OFF

Glitta has this cute spring decoration already up and adorable!



Dot just has her's in her standard subway art frame that turned out to be slightly wider than 16 x 20.  But Dot still keeps sticking with it!  There's something about free, already have it, and cute enough, that is enough for the laziness to dictate the decoration!



Here's hoping it helps you get in the mood to decorate!  Please, Please, Please feel free to download this, but would you mind leaving us a comment if you do?  And we'd LOVE to see pictures of them in your house, which you can post on our facebook page!
We are linking up here:



Tip Junkie handmade projects

IhookedupwithHoHlamespice
Photobucket

19 comments:

Leslie said...

I love it! Of course I'll be printing it!

Valerie said...

I love it, thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my Easter pillow!! And can I just tell you that I love your description in your pillow! I am unapologetically obsessed with holidays and just said to my husband the other day that I couldn't wait to start decorating for Halloween! He thinks I'm nuts! I'm a new follower and hope you get the chance to visit me again!

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Love the subway art. I think I may have to print some up and add it to my frame. Thanks.

Megan said...

very cute.

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

The McClellan Family said...

Just wondering, I saved as my image to desktop and when I tried to order it at Costco it said resolution warning. Is there a better way to save printables? I love it, everything you do is great! I'm a follower!!

CreationsForEleanor said...

I never get into St.Patrick's Day much so Easter has been on my mind. I love this printable, thank you so much for sharing it!

Holiday Snob said...

We're so glad you guys like it! So McClellan family, we saved the file when we made it at the highest resolution, but we have this same problem too! We've also had this problem with other printables from other sites, and don't know the solution. We can tell you we got the same warning and it printed looking fine. I hope that helps!

Lost in Chicago... said...

Love this! 1st time I'm using Costco- all the times I have been there I never noticed the photo place.

Unknown said...

so cute..i just love subway art..and yours is perfect for easter!

Ladybird Ln said...

Cute, I love the different fonts you chose!

Carlee,
ladybirdln.blogspot.com

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

That's super cute! Thanks for sharing!

Landeelu said...

Love this! I weep for the day when subway art is no longer "the thing." I'm a new follower and can't wait to see what you snobs come up with next!

Esther Asbury said...

What fun and pretty subway art -- thanks for sharing with us!

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Thank you--I'll enjoy using this in my Easter decor!

Warmly, Michelle

Elder Power said...

Thank you, thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for.

Kat's Purrfect Boutique said...

Thanks for Sharing!

nicolette {momnivores dilemma} said...

Love your blog name...very memorable.

Killer subway art. Thanks for sharing your genius...

Jen said...

Very pretty :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...