3.10.2011

Kid's Activities for St. Patrick's Day

We love an outfit or accessory as much (or more!) as the next person, but the kiddo's reactions to the holiday are pretty fun!  Here's some fun ideas to try:

The Polka Dot Umbrella has this hiding game (with instructions on her site) that I know will keep my little ones entertained for hours:



Family Fun has some very cute coloring sheets and puzzles that will buy you some quiet time...


Green Lily sells a pdf to make this Leprechaun Treasure Hunt: 

found via Tip Junkie's St. Patrick's Day site- which is kinda invaluable to me considering the nature of this blog...

Lets Explore (once again, found via Tip Junkie) has this downloadable book to print off and make with your little ones!


Tip Junkie also has this idea for a St. Patty's themed Memory Game...


Which I am making a far simpler version of with just colors since my oldest is a whopping 4 years old:

I know, I know your 4 year old is reading, my mothering skills are more like making the holidays fun...

I cut paint paper into rectangles, cardstock into larger rectangles to layer beneath, and had L paint two of each in one color for a Rainbow Memory Game!
  





Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...