3.25.2011

Bunny Bookmarks


We thought we'd cut our brains a break for Friday and instead of sharing our holiday ideas, we'd show you some of our favorites out in blog-land!

That's So Cuegly has a great Easter wreath that turns into a wreath for every holiday!  Head over and check out her other holiday versions!



And TaiDyeOriginal has a free printable that is just ridiculously fantastic:

I will be printing this right now.  Okay, Done!
A Mama B made this awesome spring wreath (which goes with Easter, but will last longer!) that I'm loving!  It's hard to go wrong with pennant flag bunting for me though...


And we made some subway art, but I love this one from Landee See, Landee Do!

And Krafty Kat made this festive sign by just painting on the back of one from the dollar store: genius.

Forever Folding Laundry made these cute Pottery Barn knock-offs:


I wish my house would look like this if I made Craftberry Bush's Egg Specimen Art


The Ballard Bunch made these fabric carrots that I might need to copy!


Fabulous spring decor from Less Cake (More Frosting):

Just Another Hang Up gives you the pattern to make these Chicky cooling pads, which look so cute and yet so beyond my skill level...



A Turtle's Life for Me made pillow that has totally inspired me, wait for an upcoming post!

And remember!  If you've been featured on our blog, we'd LOVE if you added our button to let people know!  The code is just right over there on your right, waiting to be copied!




Photobucket

11 comments:

Craftberry Bush said...

Thank you for the feature, I'm amongst good company .
THank you for stopping by and choosing to be
Part of the creative team! I hope you and your
Little 'snobs' enjoy it! Xo
Lucy

Katherine said...

Thanks so much for including my 'fresh eggs' sign! So many great ideas!

Suzanne said...

Thanks so much for the feature. The Chick-sicle is truly easy to make -- you should try it! ;o)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my pillow and compiling this awesome list! I'm going to head over and look at some of these other features! Have a fabulous day!

Tai Bender said...

Thank you for the feature!

Aubrie said...

Thanks for featuring my wreath :o) Im a new follower

Aubrie @ http://amamab.blogspot.com

Evie B. said...

Thanks so much for featuring my fabric carrots! Great blog!

Ali Richardson said...

GREAT finds!! I'm lovin' those pottery ban knock-off eggs :)

Leslie said...

My girlfriends and I are headed down to sunny St George to have a relaxing crafting weekend.. all of our ideas have come from you! Thanks Holiday Snob :)

ellie g said...

Thanks so much for the fun feature! Some great projects here! ;)

Linds said...

Why thank you :) Makes my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...