4.30.2011

Mayday Celebrations

I love May Day. It means summer is right around the corner (even if I woke this morning to snow on the ground). I have a darling neighbor who always doorbell dings us and leaves a little mayday surprise on our doorstep. I have always dreamed of having a maypole in my yard...and then I came across this Maypole Cake from Martha Stewart and I thought it was the most adorable thing I had seen!! I could totally do a maypole cake--much less daunting than a real Maypole set up in my yard. (For the complete recipe click on the link to her site.) However you spend your May Day...happy spring from us at Holiday Snob!


Maypole Cake

3 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

That cake is adorable!!! I wil be spending May day at Chuck E Cheese's for my son't 5th b-day party :)

Miss Allie said...

SOOOOOO cute!

Sarah, Three Boys said...

That is the most beautiful cake presentation EVER! I would be afraid to eat it;) Thanks so much for stopping by and your super sweet comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...