4.14.2011

April Showers...Bring Umbrella Photo Shoots!

Melissa from Blue Prints Photography has another holiday photo shoot for us!



I know it may be a little much to do a photo shoot for every holiday, but I do!  I just can't resist the combo of cutie pie kids and a theme!  I am sure that I only have a few years of this too (unless I have a Buster on my hands!)  For Easter this year, I was lucky enough to have a professional do the shots!  We thought this was a fun idea for showing off the Easter finery, even though I went with rain coats.  


And this idea works for more than just kids too!  Melissa writes:
Spring is finally here! The trees are blossoming, the flowers are blooming, and love is in the air! Also, it rains a lot :) Why not combine all these elements and have a flirty and fun photo session with an umbrella? Here are some shots of a super cute couple I did a couple years ago. You and your honey can also go out and have a friend take pictures while you ham it up! You can do so many things with an umbrella as a prop. 

We hope April Showers bring you cute pictures!

Dot and Glitta
Linking here:
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:

1 comment:

Kath said...

I love umbrella photo shoots. spring is a magical time. great blog.

kathryn
www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...