4.04.2011

Amazing Grace Printable

Madigan Made this gorgeous printable:

and you can download it in 3 colors for FREE at her blog!


I immediately ordered the blue version in 5x7's.  We had some leftover wood from another project that I cut to size (It is about an inch thick, then 5" by 7") and spray painted white.  Then I modge-podged the print onto it.    

The whole thing cost me .39 apiece since I already had the wood.


I made one for my mantle:


And then made some as gifts:



Linking here:
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:

Photobucket

7 comments:

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

This looks lovely. I *love* free printables! Thanks for visiting Red Hen Home!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

So cute - thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I love what you did with the print! Mounting it to a board is such a simple idea and so cute for a gift. (and I'm thrilled to see you using my print!)
Sharing a link to this on my FB page. http://www.facebook.com/madiganmadeblog

Katie said...

love love LOVE this! Thanks so much for sharing! {and linking up...you're blog is so cute!}

Natalia Lynn said...

I love this! And perfect for the holidays!

Kim said...

Such a great idea! I love your blog and what a cute name! I'm your newest follower. Stop by for a visit sometime.
xoxo,
Kim

nicolette {momnivores dilemma} said...

I love what you did with Madigan's printable...that is such a relaxing image...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...