2.17.2011

President's Day

A tip: If you google President's Day party, and anything about a tea party comes up, it's not the kind of "Tea Party" you might have been expecting.

I'll be honest, the only way I've personally celebrated President's Day before was sleeping in.  But, now that my oldest is getting a teensy bit older, I might do something after all next Monday.  Here's a few things to consider:

Family Fun has this tutorial for a "Presidential Frame" that seems pretty easy and would make a good visual if I do a little lesson on Presidents.



Another Family Fun craft is the Uncle Sam Pin, which is adorable, plus gives me an excuse to buy those little sundays that come with those short spoons!  (If you can buy them minus the ice cream, don't tell me!)



 Kaboose has a tutorial for these finger puppets, which look easy enough for my 4 year old to make! (which sound like an insult, but is just actually what I meant)


And, are you kidding me with these pillows?  So incredibly cute!  But, with the projects I have lined up right now, I don't think I'll get to it this weekend.  *sigh*  The tutorial is by Beckie at Infarrantly Creative, while guest blogging at I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar. 
In case that's confusing, let me clarify, the tutorial is at I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar, but its a guest post by a different brilliant blogger, Beckie at Infarrantly Creative.  So check it out!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lorelle said...

if you currently are working with crystals or you have experience working with crystals. I would love to hear what has manifested into your life while working with the stone. Find the best green crystals here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...