2.11.2011

For the Love of Shoes!




Ahhh...is there anything better than a perfect excuse to buy new shoes? I knew I had created little shoe snobs in my girls at an early age (do I dare say how young?) when they started getting excited about shoe shopping and WHICH shoes...You know exactly what I'm talking about, don't you? I knew we would love each other! But this is the whole point of snobs...it is not snobbery at all: it is creating shared bonding memories and loves with your family and friends--whether it is for the Holidays---or shoes it really doesn't matter!

Anyway, I don't think there can ever be a  bad time to buy shoes, so this project gave me the perfect excuse! The idea came from Grosgrain Fabulous, via Lorie at Be Different Act Normal.  Grosgrain has a great tutorial for making these sequin shoe clips.  We had to make a couple of changes for the little shoes-- the double heart worked just perfect, but when they were done it was so worth the shopping trip. You could be in luck...we have some of these gold shoes with the hearts available to buy.Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...