6.05.2012

Stay Cool this summer!


My kids have both been in preschool this year, and each had two teachers.  Lily graduated though (sniff, sniff) and I just thought her teachers needed something special!  I went with this "Stay Cool" care package.  Not so original, but I thought they turned out so cute!  I gave each teacher a beach towel, one of those reusable tumblers and a nice gossipy People.  I was leaning toward the Star! or OK! but you never know people's sensibilities!  I made a cute little scrabook-y card with a popsicle and summer paper with the teacher's name and a note from our family.  What do you think?  What are you giving your kids' teachers this year?
Pin It

6 comments:

Sailing with bare feet said...

Summer fun!!
I have a blog giveaway going on at my blog http://sailingwithbarefeet.blogspot.com/2012/06/1st-blog-giveaway.html
I hope you enter for a chance to win!!!!! Hurry though, it ends tomorrow!

Rinoplasti said...

That is really impressive, I had heard of this before but never read up on it. I will have to go and see if there is anything I am interested in.
Rinoplasti

Genital estetik said...

Thanks for writing for so long! Good luck with whatever lies ahead!
Kızlık zarı

Michael Nelson said...

Great post thanks man! Kind regards Pino
estetik

estetik said...

I enjoyed reading you article, 6 years was very long. I hope read some of your blogs.
Estetik

burun estetigi said...

Good Article in pleasant atmosphere.Keep writing same as subject.
Burun Estetiği

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...