5.09.2012

Mothers Day 2.0!


Hey loyal readers!  I am constantly amazed at the amount of hits we get when Glitta and I have seriously broken down on our posting!  But this little printable I made last year still seems to be a favorite.  Would you believe that the original post has had close to 30,000 views?  Cuh-razy.  And I don't have a new for you.  BUT.  Many people have had some trouble accessing it so I am trying a new technique that I really hope works!  I uploaded the images I have to Google Docs in hopes that they are easier to download for all y'all.  Let me know if this helps!  I am not super awesome at replying but I read every comment and my heart goes a pitter pat with each one!  Thanks in advance for liking us on facebook, following this blog, pinning the image, or just thinking we're kinda cool.    Here's some links:



Pin It

3 comments:

Lisa H. (Sewing or Something) said...

the pink link is actually just the yellow again

Holiday Snob said...

Thanks Lisa! It's fixed :/

joy said...

As we celebrate the month of May, we should thank our moms for delivering us here on earth. Happy Mother's day to all mom's out there. Visit my site too for more information.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...