5.16.2011

Summer Watermelon Printable

We're loving all the watermelon inspired treats and decor out right now!  It just makes me excited for warmer months, pool days, and barbeques!

I heart naptime has a whole compilation of watermelon desserts that has my mouth watering!


So we decided to make a simple modern printable for you to download if you like!  This one is going up at our houses!  So these files are sized for 8 x 10, but if you do a smaller size, it can be cropped from the top and bottom of the picture, where there's nothing but color anyway!  Let us know if you like it!

Linking here:
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Those cupcakes look adorable!

nicolette {momnivores dilemma} said...

this printable will make many a summer quite snobby

Vintage Marigold said...

so cute thank you!

Whit said...

so so cute. thank you so much I will for sure be using this one :) I am visiting from the the shabby nest linky party. Come and say hi I love visitors and I am doing a really fun giveaway next week so come back and check it out.

A Mommy's Life....with a touch of Yellow
tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

These are adorable. TFS!! Stopping by from Sassy Sites and your newest follower.

Come on by my blog when you have a moment: http://craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.com/2011/05/red-simplicity-cynthia-rowley-dress.html

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for sharing this as well!!
xoxo,
Vanessa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...